   FYI: Memes as Signs in the Dynamic Logic of Semiosis

If you are interested in the threads on dynamic systems
and emergence of meaning that occur here sporadically,
download:

"Memes as Signs in the Dynamic Logic of Semiosis:  Beyond Molecular Science
and Computation Theory (10.2 MB)"

at http://concept.cs.uah.edu/

The inversion of the memetics theory is thought-provoking.
Personally, it helps me identify why meme theories make
me uncomfortable (too much voodoo involved).  If I were
a tactical blogger, this would be interesting stuff.

len