   Re: [xml-dev] Question for updating existing XML file

On Jul 29, 2004, at 11:20 AM, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

I think several people on the list have reached the conclusion that
there is a set of common best practices for relational, OO and XML that,
if explicitly codified, could lead to a sort of generic approach to
leveraging the three domains for application development.

Sounds like a great paper topic. I eagerly look forward to reading it when you finish writing it :).

-jimbo

Fantastic - Excelsior! 2 - Excelsior! Path
XML Tools for Mac OS X
http://www.homepage.mac.com/jimbokun