Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Jim Rankin" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Question for updating existing XML file
- From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@STJUDE.ORG>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:54:34 -0500
- Cc: "'xml-dev' List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcR1gdI7HIvmbgoCTNG/1T0unfn8SgAAV8/w
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Question for updating existing XML file
Jim Rankin <email@example.com> writes:
On Jul 29, 2004, at 11:20 AM, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:
>> I think several people on the list have reached the conclusion that
>> there is a set of common best practices for relational, OO and XML
>> if explicitly codified, could lead to a sort of generic approach to
>> leveraging the three domains for application development.
> Sounds like a great paper topic. I eagerly look forward to reading it
when you finish writing it :).
LOL, if only I had the time and funding...
Don't know if I'll ever be able to summarize what we're learning here in
any kind of paper that wouldn't require about 2 years worth of context