   Good or bad DTD

I've been using rxp, xmlvalid and nsgmls to check out a DTD.
Question.
  Things improved once I determined the right parameters
to use with rxp ;-)

If the XML instance used for validation is minimal for validation,
could further checks (of the DTD) be done with more
'complete' instances? E.g. with instances generated by the Sun
'instance generator'?

The end game here is to check that the DTD is *good*
(How should I express dtd 'validity'?)

--
Regards DaveP.
XSLT&Docbook  FAQ