   Need info about ASP -XML and Oracle

HI All,

first sorry for my english.

I'm currently working on a intranet project.

I'm developing with Active Server Page on Microsoft IIS server with an Oracle 9i data base.

My boss has chosen a print solution called Sefas Open Print.

For doing prints with the Sefas 's software i must send a XML file by FTP to Open Print.

What is the best solution to do that (generating an XML file and transferring it) when i work with ASP, IIS, Oracle ?

Just note , i must print the result of a SQL request from the database...

thanks in advance for the responses.

cheers

jean-paul