   RE: [xml-dev] XSLT: Variable href in <xsl:import>

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XSLT: Variable href in <xsl:import>
  • From: "Gerben Rampaart" <gerben@netmatch.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:42:10 +0200

 >There has already been a longish thread on exactly this subject within
the last few days, on xsl-list see the archives of
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list.

Really? Well, thanks for the reply. I just subscribed my work e-mail to
the list, so I've missed that discussion.

Any idea if this will change in xslt 2.0? Couldn't really find it in the
rec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/) but it seems like a change which is
plausible enough.

Gerben.