   Quick question regarding XML Schema and PSVI

Hi:

I had some quick questions regarding XML Schema..

1. Can a complex type contain other complex types.. In other words can I
define a complex type in terms of other complex types (other then
derivation/restriction; rather some portion of it is a complex type..)

2. I presume the answer for the above is no.. The PSVI for content of
elements will be the complex (simple) type for that element, right?

In other words, I think I can define groups and give them names etc in XML
Schema, then I can write a complex type that uses these groups.. But still
when we try to find the type for an element, the names of the groups are
insignificant, and only the name of the complex type is significant, am I
right?

thanks, murali.