   Re: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraintsspecified in X

There is also the alternative of using CLiX/xlinkit, which gives you a
powerful constraint language, an optimised execution engine, and a
great editor.

If you're going to have a large number of rules, having an editor
for them will make you happy, especially if you're getting sick
of XPath:

http://www.systemwire.com/articles/workbench-preview.html
http://www.clixml.org

regards,