   Re: RE: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specified

Roger,

This is certainly the approach ebXML and the latest V3 of ebMS is taking by
providing a hook to invoke an external validation service of choice.

This can certainly then use the context pointed to by the partner profile
associated with the exchange to determine the specific validation needed.

Certainly looking at CAM, really the messaging ebMS is at the bare-metal - doing
well-formedness tests and checking the delivery details - unpacking the
packaging - but really deferring to the business content layer to do the
interrogation of the actual content details.

Thanks, DW
Quoting costello@mitre.org: