   RE: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specified in

Peter,

That functionality is really in the registry interface - and is a designer
support functionality - to return potential candidate content fields - as you
are creating the CAM template in the first place.

If I look at something like OAGi BODs and search in their data dictionary on
'date' 'billing' - I probably get about 10 or 15 hits, and then I need to
decide which one - by looking at the semantics around each - is best suited to
my purpose, etc.

Seems like we are straying now into design-time v run-time.

Ooops - it must be Friday afternoon again!

Thanks, DW.