   Re: [xml-dev] XML Validation in Fortran

Unfortunately though, all of the Fortran XML Parsers that I've been able
to find from Google and from the links people have posted here (Thanks
for that by the way) are unable to actually validate the XML.

Obviously as part of the parsing they check that the files are
well-formed, but they do not go any further than this. Unfortunately my
work requires an actual validating parser.

Does anybody have any knowledge of such a parser that performs more than
just the basic wellformedness checks?

Thanks again for your help so far and any further help you can give me,

Richard