   Valid or invalid RFC URI?

Thanks for your input and insight to my latest posting " [xml-dev] Shall the
targetNamespace be a valid URI?". I would like to do two followup question,
to get something straight and maybe correct my understanding of things:

I have myself concluded that the "namespace" URI "HR-XML-AMS-DK" is an
INVALID relative URI, though no one has made any comment on it. I get the
feeling that some calls all "not absolute uris" for a relative uri!
According to the RFC it should have been something like

"./HR-XML-AMS-DK" or "/HR-XML-AMS-DK"

Am i right or wrong?

Du any of you have experince with parsers that will malfunction og warn on
the use af a relative uri? I personally have only experienced it with the
xml-security package from apache.

Thanks for your earlier replies to:
* Bjoern Hoehrmann
* Chiusano Joseph