   Re: [xml-dev] Advanced XML editor for refactoring XSDs

With regarding to XML-diff, please see the following recent posting[1]
regarding Stylus Studio.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

[1] http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200406/msg00633.html