Lists Home |
Date Index |
On behalf of the EXSLT.NET team I'm pleased to announce the next release
of the EXSLT.NET library.
EXSLT.NET library is community-developed free open-source implementation
of the EXSLT extensions to XSLT for the .NET platform. EXSLT.NET fully
implements the following EXSLT modules: Dates and Times, Common, Math,
Random, Regular Expressions, Sets and Strings. In addition EXSLT.NET
library provides proprietary set of useful extension functions.
Download EXSLT.NET 1.1 at the EXSLT.NET Workspace home -
EXSLT.NET online documentation - http://www.xmland.net/exslt
- 65 supported EXSLT extension functions
- 13 proprietary extension functions
- Support for XSLT multiple output via exsl:document extension element
- Can be used not only in XSLT, but also in XPath-only environment
- Thoroughly optimized for speed implementation of set functions
* New EXSLT extension functions has been implemented:
str:encode-uri(), str:decode-uri(), random:random-sequence().
* New proprietary EXSLT.NET extension functions has been implemented:
dyn2:evaluate(), which allows to evaluate a string as an XPath
expression, date2:day-name(), date2:day-abbreviation(),
date2:month-name() and date2:month-abbreviation() - these functions are
culture-aware versions of the appropriate EXSLT functions.
* Support for time zone in date-time functions has been implemented.
* Multithreading issue with ExsltTransform class has been fixed. Now
ExsltTransform class is thread-safe for Transform() method calls just
like the System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform class.
* Lots of minor bugs has been fixed. See EXSLT.NET bug tracker for more
* We switched to Visual Studio .NET 2003, so building of the project has
been greatly simplified.
* Complete suite of NUnit tests for each extension function has been
Any comments and bug reports are welcome.
EXSLT.NET is subject to GOTDOTNET WORKSPACES COMMERCIAL DERIVATIVES
Multiconn Technologies, Israel