   XACML PDF Documentation

Hi Seth,

Just took your documentation on XACML and made a PDF out of it for
download. See if you find it suitable for download on the site.

Thanks guys I was actually looking out for something in access controls,
looks good. I'll study something and post in my opinions too.

My only concern would be.. HOW PLUGGABLE IS THE APPLICATION...

--

Regards,
Varun Mehta

xacml.pdf