   analyzing XML schemas with Schema Infoset Model

Hello, everyone:

Recently I found an example of programmatically reading XML
schemas at the following URLs:

I'm involved in a project that will probably include a requirement
for converting documents based on their schemas, For example,
document D1 that conforms to schema S1 will be converted to
document D2 that conforms to schemas S2.  The schemas S1
and S2 are elements of a fairly large set of schemas, and many
different run-time combinations are possible.

I'd like to know if anyone has worked on a similar project and
if so, what sort of tools were used to do this sort of thing.

My apologies if this sounds a bit vague, but the project has
just started, and the requirements are somewhat fluid....

Regards,

Oswald