   Re: [xml-dev] Good xsl-fo formatter written in C#

Gerben Rampaart wrote:

> We have been looking for that for a while here. The only ones which were
> OK were the ones you had to buy and didn't have access to the source
> code. We also need it in C# and preferably a bit fast.

You may have different requirements for *good* XSL-FO formatter, but
from my point of view there is no good FO processor that is free and
open-source.

I know one C# based processor:

http://alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf.jsp

but I don't have personal experience with it. I have very good
experience with XEP and XSL Formatter. Both provide their APIs also as
.NET interfaces.

						Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature