   IGD soap question.

I hope I may ask soap / xml related questions on this
forum.
If not would  you please point me to an appropriate
mailing list?

I am trying to build up a soap message to send to an
IGD.
This is what I've been able to figure out so far but
with some questions:

POST /_SwitchPower.0001_control HTTP/1.1
HOST: 192.168.2.5:64723
SOAPACTION:
"schemas-upnp-org:device:InternetGatewayDevice:1#GetExternalIPAddress"
CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml ; charset="utf-8"
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Envelope
s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
    <s:Body>
        <u:GetExternalIPAddress
xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:InternetGatewayDevice:1"
/>
    </s:Body>
</s:Envelope>

So my questions are:
What is after the / on the post line?
_SwitchPower.001_control? ( I know I
have this wrong but don't know what it should be)
Host is who is posting the soap message?
What is the s: in front of Envelope and Body?
What is the u: in front of GetExternalIPAddress?

I know the content lenght isn't correctly
calculated...

The method, GetExternalIPAddress is defined within my
UPnP internet Gateway
Device, in x_wanipconnection.xml

So once the soap message is properly formatted I send
it by tcp on the ip
address of my IGD on port 80 of the NAT.

I assume that it will 'if all goes well' reply with a
SOAP message with the
address of my IGD.