   Including XMLs in XML

Hiya People,

Is there anyways where I can include one XML file in another

eg:

XML 1
===========

<father>
	<child1>HERE INCLUDE FILE 1</child1>
	<child2>HERE INCLUDE FILE 2</child2>
	<child3>HERE INCLUDE FILE 3</child3>
	<child4>HERE INCLUDE FILE 4</child4>
</father>

XML 2
===========

<child>
	<data1></data1>
	<data2></data2>
</child>

WITHOUT USING PARSERS OF ANY KIND, CAN I LINK THE TWO FILES SUCH THAT
THE FINAL XML LOOKS THIS WAY.

FINAL XML
============

<father>
	<child1>
<!-- THE FILE TWO GET's INCLUDED OVER HERE -->
		<child>
			<data1></data1>
			<data2></data2>
		</child>
	</child1>
</father>

Now what is Xlink used for, only used like href thing in HTML, or can we
use it like <jsp:include="">

I think we can control this by using a DTD, or schema or something like
that, no clear in the head, but just thinking...

Any hope ??

At the sametime with respect to the previous post of 200MB XML files
with JAVA parsers, which one do we use. recommend.

--

Regards,
Varun Mehta