   Re: [xml-dev] Invalid XML (rant)

> BTW in case any more questions come from me, the reason I ask is because
> I am working on an XML parser in Pascal for a compiler course I'm
> taking. So far, so fun!

Not to influence you in any negative way-- but there are a couple of
good examples of XML Parsers in Object Pascal (Delphi specifically). I
am not sure if they would be useful to you as research tools, but if so
I could provide a list of links... As an example there is an AElfred2
port in Delphi that I wrote at http://www.jeffrafter.com/sax/aelfred2

Good luck,
Jeff Rafter