   RE: [xml-dev] After XQuery, are we done?

Bullard, Claude L (Len) <len.bullard@intergraph.com> writes:

> I agree with that.  It does have a graph model which is
> what I thought the question was.

Nah, that would be too easy... :-)

> Overloading schemas?  It raises the archforms question again,
> but the declarative techniques were simple.
>
> We're noodling at solutions for which I'm not yet convinced
> there is a market, but this is XML-Dev and we are supposed
> to do that.

Ahh, good, I thought perhaps I was just suffering from the effects of
too much caffeine and not enough breakfast just before rushing off to
lunch:  I'll take standardized universal knowledge interchange and a
tuna salad on wheat berry please....