Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML Developers List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RELAX NG pluggable type libraries
- From: Elliotte Harold <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:24:53 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040910
Do any RELAX NG implementations support user defined type libraries?
i.e. something like XSLT extension functions?
For instance, is it possible in any tools (and if so which ones) to plug
in my own code written in Java/C#/Python/XSLT/whatever that would verify
that an element contains a prime number?
Elliotte Rusty Harold firstname.lastname@example.org
XML in a Nutshell 3rd Edition Just Published!