   Re: [xml-dev] Partyin' like it's 1999

I wasn't saying that namespaces are inherently useless, rather applying
some forensic design work to figure out what's wrong with them. Do any
introductory namespace texts use XSLT as the motivating use-case?

I'd be interested in seeing any that manage to pull that off, because
the oft-quoted disambiguation case isn't too common in XSLT, in my
experience, at least no more common than two different kinds of
<address> elements in a document.

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info