From: Menzo Windhouwer [mailto:M.A.Windhouwer@cwi.nl]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 3:21 AM
To: Brad Tumy
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Csv2dsml

Hi,

a google "I'm feeling lucky" query on "csv sax xml java" will directly
take you to:

    http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/excerpt/java_xslt_ch5/?page=6

which describes how to construct a SAX parser which reads in a CSV file,

in this
case the SAX event stream is tied to a XSLT processor which may be what
you want to create the DSML file, but of course you can connect to any
SAX
content
handler ...

Menzo Windhouwer