   Re: [xml-dev] XPATH on a PocketPC 2003 SE

  • To: Guenter Kukies <Guenter.Kukies@heuft.com>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XPATH on a PocketPC 2003 SE
  • From: Micah Dubinko <micah@dubinko.info>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:27:41 -0700
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Well, if you have access to an ECMAscript engine, this project contains
a full XPath implementation, ported directly from libxml2:

http://demaledetti.net/ugo/#Download

Follow the instructions to grab the code from CVS.

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info