   RE: [xml-dev] Imprimaturs - W3C and ISO

The talks were dominated by tools vendors and implementers. They almost
universally dislike schema since they've dealt with its unnecessary
complexity yet significant lack of expressivity first hand. However this
doesn't mean there aren't customers who aren't being productive using
W3C XML Schema related technologies and APIs.

Lots of our Microsoft's developers love the XML<->Object mapping
features of the System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer class. Being the
jaded implementer I am all I see is limitations and design flaws.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Never eat yellow snow.

rights.