   Re: [xml-dev] dynamically generated XML Schema?! Re: [xml-dev] R:[xml-de

Recently, I started down this path. I ended up with a system that
bypasses XSD alltogether, instead uses something like examplotron
schema-by-example.

http://examploforms.org

I observe that it's really is far easier to do this sort of thing
without XSD, even taking into account the existing tools.

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info