len

From: Gerald Bauer [mailto:luxorxul@yahoo.ca]

   Finally, allow me to highlight some descriptions
that show that XAML is clearly targeted as an HTML
alternative:

  * Paragraph -	Implements a block-level element used
to render text in a paragraph. Rendering behavior is
analagous to that of the paragraph element in HTML.

  * Note - Implements a Note element, which is
analagous to the BLOCKQUOTE Element in HTML.

  * and so on