   RE: [xml-dev] What is XAML? A technique? A language? Both? XML# o r XML

Hello,

> I don't expect MS to implement SVG any more than I
> expect them to implement PDF.

   Well, of course, MS won't implement SVG or PDF
because MS doesn't control it. That's why XAML
includes its own SVG and PDF replacement.

> Plugins do that so
> why put yetAnotherPluginCompany out of business?
> "Be careful what you wish for", as they say.

  There's no need for SVG or PDF plugins in the XAML
world. XAML can do it all, that is, vector graphics,
print documents, animation and more, "out-of-the-box".

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -
http://richcon.com