   SV: [xml-dev] Number of active public XML schemas

Ron,

The XML Project of the Danish Government has a repository called the
Infostructurebase http://isb.oio.dk with XML schemas publicly available on
http://rep.oio.dk. The XML schemas can be accessed via a search facility on
http://isb.oio.dk/rep and currently there are 1574 schemas in the
repository. Most of the XML schemas are in active use in egov systems
although some are old versions probably no longer in service. Only a few
percent of the schemas are for testing purpose.

The Infostructurebase is part of the Danish e-Government Project and a
strategic element in the architecture for e-Government. The main purpose and
value is to support exchange and reuse of data related to public and private
service delivery, including cooperation, business reengineering, and
alignment of related services. Please read more on http://isb.oio.dk

Hopefully I'll be able to join your evening session at XML 2004, on XML and
DB.

Regards

Brian Nielsen
IT Strategic Division