   RE: [xml-dev] Invalid tokens

[snip]
It may very well be that your XML file is actually not well-formed.
In that case, it's the XML file that needs fixing.
[/snip]

Is there a tool, other than brute force, that I can use to fix it? I am
also contacing the creator of the document to make them aware.

To add to the strangeness of this particular problem, when I am parsing
on a system that is using PHP 4.2.1 it gives me no problems (perhaps
checking is a little lax in that version) and I only encountered the
problem when I moved to PHP 4.3.7.

Thx!