   Help Please on !DOCTYPE

Hello There,

I would like to get some help from anyone about how to specify !DOCTYPE in xml files. We need to use a relative path for the DTD file in !DOCTYPE as following:

<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration

    PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD//EN"

    "../dtds/hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd">

That is, our DTD file is located at   ../dtds/hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd.

The problem is that when running our application, "../dtds/hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd" would point to the absolute root directory (C:\dtds\hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd), instead of the application root c:\sandbox\workspace\DPSProjectWeb\WebContent\dtds\hibernate-configuration-2

.0.dtd).

So, the question is how we can use "../dtds/hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd"

to point to the APPLICATION BASE, instead the absolute base (C:\). I guess that if we can set up our DTDBase, it would make the matter simpler. However, we don't use JavaScript for our application to set up the DTD base.

Regards, and Thanks very much in advance!!!

Yi Fang