   RE: [xml-dev] XML-aware programming language?

This thread suggests a really big demand for one single
language (maybe layered into levels suitable to different
types of applications.)
Such a language would need to provide for all
syntax and grammar necessary to apply all known logic
to all types of processing at all levels of the
programming to application interface.

Would it be productive to detail the deficiencies of all
languages in comparative format. They try to use that list
to create the requirements for a standard language?  I know,
this would be a great big project, but it would make the
net and and everything connected with it more accessible
to more people.