   Re: [xml-dev] Stopping and resuming a sax parser?

> Bernd G. wrote:
>

> > I'm not sure, if I understand your suggestion. If the simulation invokes
> the
> > ContentHandlers... who is doing the XML parsing?
>
> Nobody. You've removed the XML parsing step completely. The simulator
> would generate direct SAX events instead of generating XML text.

Hmmm, then this is a misunderstanding. The trace is described within the XML
file and already exists. In my case, the movement of users is described,
e.g. of cars traveling along a highway, and should be feed into the
simulation system as stimulation for the model.

Bernd

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!