   RE: [xml-dev] Valid reference to external namespace?

Now, the problem is that the XML that castor produces for the RegisterDevice request doesn’t have any indication on the device element that indicates that it belongs to the csta namespace.  Is this a bug in castor or should we be doing something different in the schema to enable it to properly tag the device element in the generated xml?
It may have improved over the last year, but when I last looked, the Namespace handling in Castor was very buggy indeed.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/