   Compare two xml files

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Compare two xml files
  • From: "Baisak, Ranjan" <ranjan_baisak@mentorg.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:25:47 +0530

Till now I was using SAX parser to compare two XML files for elements
and attributes.
But due to huge size of XML files and complex structure, I was making
increamental comparison and then it makes me difficult to manage the
code of my parser.
Can anybody suggest me for any better comparison techniques for
comparing two XML documents for content.

regards,
-Ranjan