   Re: [xml-dev] Streaming XML (WAS: More on taming SAX (was Re: [xm

* Daniela Florescu <dflorescu@mac.com> [2004-12-28 14:23]:
> >Every paper I've seen on streaming XML assumes some forward only
> >processing OR is just wrong.

> Dare, I am not gone defend again BEA's streaming implementation
> because I think I did it already too much on this mailing list.

> If the current BEA's query processors people want to defend it,
> please let them do, I added some of them in cc.

    Come on punks! Make my day!

  ~ Doffs troll hat.

    How Dare was attacking BEA? He was kinda asking you to stop with
    the, ah, come on, and, how can you believe that? and to put some
    care into a response. I still haven't heard a viable solution to
    my parsing problem, and I'd love by the way, because it's
    glaring at me from another window.

    Incredulity can only go so far. Why not say to us, "that which
    need not be said?"

    Will count to ten before posting...

        Didn't work.

--