   Re :[xml-dev] Embed an XML document in another XML document

Dear all,

Thank you very much for all your responses

Well, I managed to do what I want using substitutionGroup, so I define a
generic top-level schema, and then other schema that 'extend' the generic
element. The problem is that all my XML processing is using JAXB, and that
JAXB does not like xs:anyType. So I can't use JAXB to build such document,
nor can I use JAXB to parse it.

As JAXB is a requirement for this project, I guess the only way out it the
CDATA option?

Jean-Noel