   Re: [xml-dev] XML to Java Typing

* Chiusano Joseph <chiusano_joseph@bah.com> [2005-01-04 23:02]:
> If what your referring to can be satified with a Java-to-XML binding,
> the following come to mind:
>
> Castor: http://castor.exolab.org/
> JAXB: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxb/
> JBind: http://jbind.sourceforge.net/
> XMLBeans: http://xmlbeans.apache.org/
> Quick: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jxquick
> Zeus: http://zeus.objectweb.org/
>
> Here is an October 2002 discussion (a bit old, but perhaps still
> relevant) on the differences between the Castor and JAXB:
> http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=16153
>
> Here is also a January 2003 IBM Developerworks article on most of the
> binding utilities listed above:
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-databdopt/#h9
>
> Hope that helps.

    It does. I'm getting at data from SAX, so I need only to covert
    XML strings to Java objects, "http://engrm.com/"; to java.net.URI.

    It seems like someone wrote a batch of these somewhere. It would
    be nice if just this bit were in it's own jar.

    So, I'll loke at those resources. Thank you.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan@engrm.com