   RE: [xml-dev] An unclear point with W3C XML 1.0 Specification

Michael,

It's not a big job to take what we have and with a simple
method such as "renderAsXML1" go backwards and create an
XML 1.0 file that's 50% slower to transmit down any
given wire or wifi connection... :-)

Don't worry too much.. this is just a proposal for a
future XML 2.0 specification that is more in tune to
enterprise requirements than what we have in XML 1.0.

I haven't even signed up for the W3C yet so there's
no reason to panic..... we're just having some
small chat....

Best Regards

David