   RE: [xml-dev] So, what's new in the world of RELAX NG?

> Likewise, just doing a text search on the "agenda at a glance",  XML
>2002 seems to have had 3 presentations on RELAX NG, XML 2003 had 1, and
>XML 2004 had none.

My talk "Documents vs. Data, Schemas vs. Schemas"[1] didn't mention RELAX NG
in the title so that it would show up in the schedule summaries, but it came
to the conclusion that lots of people out there would be better off using
RELAX NG than XSD.

A "why RNG is good" presentation would end up preaching mostly to the
faithful, and I thought that a talk structured around more generalized
processing issues would be better for the conference than one that focused
on pushing a specific tool, especially if the tool is not as new as it was
in 2002.

Bob DuCharme   www.snee.com/bob       <bob@
snee.com> weblog on linking-related topics:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191

[1] http://www.snee.com/xml/xml2004paper.html