   RE: [xml-dev] So, what's new in the world of RELAX NG?

As you point out Betamax lost out because video stores couldn't afford
to support multiple formats. What makes you think the same doesn't apply
for tools vendors and integrating mutltiple schema languages into their
tools and frameworks? Simply having the W3C start trumpetting RELAX NG
as the second coming isn't enough. You have to have paying customers
asking tools vendors to bear the costs of supporting multiple schema
languages.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe

rights.