   RE: [xml-dev] A bunch of components, but no mandated organization - reas

> > If I assemble some of the components into a certain
> > structure, and send the structure to you, will you be able to
> > understand my structure?
>
> Regarding the multiple references to "you": Is "you" a person, or a
> machine, or both?

Which rather illustrates the point that Roger seemed to be making so
laboriously. Any message can be misunderstood (or not understood) if the
recipient doesn't know enough about the sender's assumptions. So what's new?

Michael Kay