   Sarissa issues

Hi,

[first: thanks Manos for creating the Sarissa library]

I am mainly using Sarissa to send an receive XML from a server
(client-side transformation). I am having a few questions/problems using
Sarissa (mainly in Firefox) (see function below):

           Minor Issues

- what is the best way to get the XMLHttp object, since
Sarissa.getXmlHttpRequest() and new XMLHttpRequest() does not work?

- I get errors when I set a handler for onreadystatechange. Does it work?

           Major Issues

- using Sarissa.copyChildnodes(oNodeFrom, oNodeTo) does nothing (and no
error)

- in the function below, when getting an error, oFeedback.innerHTML is
set correctly. But when there is no error an HTML form is supposed to be
replaced. Whether using oForm.outerHTML or oForm.innerHTML causes
firefox to hang and crash. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks for any help,
-Rob

function handleRequest(sXml, sReq, bIsSecure) {

   oXmlDoc.loadXML(sXml);

   var oReq = Sarissa.getXmlHttpRequest();//new XMLHttpRequest();
   //oReq.onreadystatechange = checkState;
   oReq.open("POST", sReq, false);
   oReq.send(oXmlDoc);

   var oResponse = oReq.responseXML.documentElement;
   var sResClass = oResponse.getAttribute("class");

   if (sResClass == "error") {
     oFeedback.innerHTML = Sarissa.serialize(oResponse);
   } else {
     oForm.outerHTML = Sarissa.serialize(oResponse);
   }

}