   Topic Maps with Nexist

Hi All,

After my question about XLink last week, I decided to look into topic maps.
Several places have mentioned nexist, so I went to sourceforge and
downloaded.  I have tried compiling it using the ant script (the build.xml
file included), but I ran into tons of problems.  So far, I have fixed some
of the problems so far, but there is one compiler error that has me stuck.
Has anyone ever successfully complied Nexist?  Does anyone know where I can
get a complied version ready to go?

Thanks

Nadia