   RE: [xml-dev] ANN: RSS 1.1

Looking at the changes list I see

>The rdf:about attribute is no longer required on item instances, and is
no longer available on images. This is consistent with RSS 0.91, 0.92
and 2.0, and resolves IssueRequiredRdfAbout.

This is a step backwards and quite broken. Brent Simmons has already
commented about this at http://inessential.com/?comments=1&postid=3020.
If you need more explanation of the brokenness this pushes on to RSS
readers, see
http://www.25hoursaday.com/weblog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=b7fd2aa7-8b34-4ab2
-823b-410737ded6e5

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Your successes will happen in private and your failures in full view of

rights.