   RE: [xml-dev] 3 XML Design Principles - a rebuttal

+1

I was trying to make a related point in my earlier post today:

<Quote>
Keep in mind here that, if this is a data exchange scenario, we're
talking about the syntactical representation of the information on the
wire, which may very well be different than the manner in which the
information is ultimately persisted in a receiving system (unless, of
course, the XML document is persisted as-is in a native XML database).
So we should be careful not to mix the notion of tight/loose coupling
for the wire representation with the ultimate persisted representation,
which may have different processing consequences.
</Quote>

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World