   Re: [xml-dev] Even if you're not ... was If you're going to the W3C meet

Dear Alan,

Thank you for contacting XM Satellite Radio.  Your questions and comments are appreciated.

Your full message was not received.  We are not able to determine your request by the information you have provided.  Please send your request again with some additional details and we will be happy to assist you.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to send an additional email or you may contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 1-800-XM RADIO (800-967-2346).  For commercial accounts please contact 1-888-689-2300 or email commercial@xmradio.com.

You can view and manage your account at http://www.xmradio.com/listenercare/listenercare.html
Unfortunately, commercial accounts can not be viewed or managed via our website.

As always, visit our website at www.xmradio.com for all the latest news on XM Satellite Radio.

Our Listener Care Centers hours of operation are as follows:
Monday-Saturday 	6 AM - 2 AM ET
Sunday			8 AM - 8 PM ET

Thank you,
Eden Ghebre