   Re: [xml-dev] xml 2.0 - so it's on the way after all?

On Thursday 03 February 2005 07:09 am, Bill de hÓra wrote:

> "So I'm with Jim Gettys here, let's drain the swamp. XML might not be
> perfect for this, but it's better than today's nonsensical mess."

Somebody has to drain the swamp, put up a parking lot, and charge
a buck and a half etc...

but seriously...

I doubt that there would be too much of a problem keeping backwards
compatability with xml 1.0 in any new apis.

and there are a lot of people that say it's just green smelly water but
others that say "well it's a whole living eco-system..."...

David

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.