   Re: [xml-dev] typing with XML Schema

Joseph,

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of this technique but was hoping for
something just a tad more elegant. The method described in the primer
works and works well, but something along the lines of what I tried
seems just a tad more elegant since it frees the XML Schema writer from
having to manually type in the numeric maximum value (although one could
argue it doesn't free the XML Document writer from having to know what
the maximum value is (but isn't that what a validator for?)). In any
case, I will proceed using the method I have been using already (the one
you kindly suggested). Thanks again.

HK Chan